- 1 Why Kinige eBooks ?
- 2 How does buying work on Kinige?
- 3 How do I buy an ebook?
- 4 Do I have to pay any shipping or handling charges on the ebooks that I purchase?
- 5 How do I read an ebook?
- 6 Can I return a digital purchase?
- 7 How can I read Kinige eBook on android?
- 8 Troubleshooting
- 9 Where is list of books available on Kinige?
- 10 Reading on multiple devices
Why Kinige eBooks ?
- They can be read Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, Android, nook reader, SONY reader.
- Reading them is easy. Support is an email away.
- No Waiting time in the name of couriers, postages.
- No postage/courier costs.
- Prices are lowest possible.
- Purchased eBooks can be re downloaded and read even after four years!
- Kinige will become your eLibrary.
- Unlike print books, eBooks doesn't occupy any space in your house!
- visit http://kinige.com now!!
How does buying work on Kinige?
- The payment, renting, buying on Kinige works similar to mobile pre-paid card way. One need to recharge an account before start renting/buying e-books on Kinige.
How do I buy an ebook?
Browse or Search for the book you are interested in. On the Kinige home page you will see to your right options to read a book. You can either [rent]] or license an e-book. Click on any of those buttons to activate your choice.
- Each button displays the amount in Indian rupee. If user has sufficient balance in account then no problem. If there is insufficient balance, a message appears to recharge your account. In that case one needs to recharge account.
Do I have to pay any shipping or handling charges on the ebooks that I purchase?
- There are absolutely no shipping or handling charges on the ebooks that you buy and download at Kinige.com.
How do I read an ebook?
- To read a Kinige digital ebook, you will have to first download the free edition of Adobe Digital Editions and install it on your machine. Please go here:http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/ to download it for Windows/Mac (Apple). When you reach the page please scroll down. You will notice the install button. Click on it and your digital edition reader is ready for your reading pleasure. The software is compatible with your Apple / Mac machines.
Can I return a digital purchase?
In general, Kinige does not accept return of any digital content that is purchased from us . However if you are having trouble with opening or reading the ebook, please send an email to email@example.com and our friendly technical support team will try to solve your problem.
How can I read Kinige eBook on android?
- Help in Telugu is at http://teblog.kinige.com/?p=574
- Help in English is available at http://enblog.kinige.com/?p=382
See troubelshooting page.
Where is list of books available on Kinige?
Kinige is growing everyday! visit http://kinige.com and from there you can find your book by following different paths. New arrivals, Popular books, Different categories, tags, searching, recommended books (for existing Kinige readers) !!
Bottom line is you could easily find the books you love http://kinige.com easily.
If you are looking for eBooks just browse it. If you are looking for print books click on show only print books link on left top side on http://kinige.com and continue to browse usually.
Reading on multiple devices
Kinige eBooks can be read on multiple computers by you. Please note that according to license they are licensed only for you to read. To read Kinige eBooks on multiple computers, all the computers need to be authorized with same adobe ID. How to authorize ?
- open adobe digital editions
- make sure you are in LIBRARY Mode, not in READING Mode.
- click on help --> authorize this computer.